Warriors for God exists to educate and equip people with the Truth, to stand firm and defend spiritual and cultural attacks on families, individuals, and youth. We accomplish this by providing tools and resources to believers equipping them for an invisible fight against the principalities and powers of this world.
- Be strong in the Lord and His mighty power
Psalm 27:1-3 – The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident.
Psalm 144:1-2 – Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.
- Put on the full armor of God. We are equipped by God, as believers of Jesus, with the tools necessary to defeat the enemy. Belt of Truth, Breastplate of Righteousness, Shoes of Gospel of Peace, Shield of Faith, Helmet of Salvation, and Sword of the Spirit.
- Provide enrichment for marriages with Christian retreats and conferences
- Bible studies for couples, women, men, and youth
- Community improvements to glorify God
- Serve God by serving others
- Improve awareness of invisible war
- Increase awareness of suicide prevention